EndWar demo on XBL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EndWar demo on XBL

Team Xbox shares word that the Tom Clancy's EndWar demo is now on XBL.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: EndWar demo on XBL

Good call. :icon14: I'll have to grab this one right now.
    Focused

Comment

Srsly?

Will download tonight!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Did anyone download the demo? I’m interested to hear what other Tactical Gamers think of the game. I’m on the fence about the real-time strategy format and wonder whether or not the innovative voice command system helps a player to manage the battlefield any easier.

Comment

im not feeling it.... to fast, typical rts type gameplay, i'm not too found of.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

It's basically a lot like WiC, so if you like that you should like EndWar as well. Personally I thought the demo was awesome and can't wait to purchase the full version. The Theatre of War is going to revolutionize online gaming.

The voice comm is amazing, you can practically play almost the entire game just using voice commands. Really only using the stick to navigate the camera and what not.

Comment

If you all all really interested in this game and plan on doing something with it go here
              http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...fmedicman.html

-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...