Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't wait for FC2, try interactive site...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't wait for FC2, try interactive site...

http://farcry.us.ubi.com/experience/

Gives you a taste...somewhat. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: can't wait for FC2, try interactive site...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    http://farcry.us.ubi.com/experience/

Gives you a taste...somewhat. ;)
    Really cool! Thanks Magnum
    :icon14:

My resulting score. Looks like I'll be playing some old Irish dude.
    Last edited by Clodhopper; 10-20-2008, 03:18 PM. Reason: Added my results
    -

Comment

Damn..then Farcry 2 will be Laggy and Buffer all the time!.. . ;-)

But..IT's a must have... Thx Mag..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Thats so cool!
        I wish it was longer :(
        I might have to pony up the cash for this one :D

BTW: Did anybody do "Improvise with C4 bombs"
        If not, DO IT
        Its awesome

Comment

Thanks, Magnum. This isn't my cup of tea, but the game looks great and I can already see Clodhopper spending hours running around the African bush playing tag with mercenaries.

Comment

I've got to wait until the 23rd to play it... and you know I'm counting every hour.

--

Just think; you've got to get to a camp 25km/s away. You check your map... doesn't seem like much of a journey, probably boring! On your way there though, your buggy breaks down and you're forced to travel on foot until you find a new set of wheels.

A few minutes into your little walk-about, you come over a hill and notice a small shanty town below. Pulling out your telescopic lens, you spy at least 7 mercs patrolling the area, with guns. What to do? Walk around it? There may be a car down there... ammo and medicine too.. Hm.

Pull out the sniper rifle, screw it... you need some wheels to make those miles, and additional supplies are always welcome. Besides, it's just a bunch of scoundrels down there! You take aim at a lone patrolmen, and pluck him in the leg, taking him down... his wails call the attention of two more mercenaries. As they gather around their buddy to help him, someone jumps up and scans the outlying area... you drop him. His buddy jumps up in response... down... and silence the bait. Three down... 4 to go.

The final 4 are hit and miss with the sniper rifle, too many buildings, too much cover, last thing you need is for them to hear a bullet ricochet and become aware of your presence... you need to get your hands dirty. You make your way down to the shanty town and spot two vehicles.

Good, an escape route if anything... if I can start it... keys? Check.

You sneak up and plant a remote explosive on one of the vehicles, just in case you need to make a quick get-away, without company.

Sneaking from building to building, you find a small ammo dump. You take what you can carry and decide this may be a great place to initiate a distraction. You look out the door; its clear... open door across the street... good... drop a live grenade and dash for the building over. Taking cover in one of the back rooms, the explosion goes off. Bullets ricocheting everywhere, you climb out a rear window and make your way back to the vehicles. Hopefully this draws their attention long enough for them not to notice the Jeep speeding off...

*TATTTATTAT*... Someone spots you, with the explosions still going off, you take some fire. Dodgin from building to building, you make it back to the vehicles. Jumping into the cab of the Jeerp without the remote explosive attached under the bumper, you start 'er up and put the pedal to the floor. Checking behind you, you notice only 2 men got into the other Jeep... I guess that "distraction" served you after all...

As they all jump into the jeep in pursuit of the interloper, you trigger the explosive...

15km's to go...

*Excited*
            Can't wait... just can't wait.
            Last edited by Clodhopper; 10-21-2008, 12:51 PM.
            -

Comment

Hey, guess what. I get it today. :D <3

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
              Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
              Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Hey, guess what. I get it today. :D <3
                LIAR! ARGGG!
                It's still Sunday, it's still Sunday, it's still Sunday... *rocks back and forth*
                -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X