I am going to hurt someone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to hurt someone.

So as soon as I wake up, I go into Gamestop and the dude tells me that, "his shipment isn't in yet". WHAT. Which sucks even more because both Far Cry 2 and the new Spiderman game were supposed to come out YESTERDAY. BEYAW!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: I am going to hurt someone.

No, they were supposed to ship to retailers yesterday.

Which unfortunately means, most won't receive them until after noon today.

My Gamestop says they get their shipments in around 10:30AM so I am going to run over at lunch time.

Comment

been that way for years... games ship Tuesday, arrive via UPS usually around NOON on Wednesday.

Hell, I'm waiting for STEAM to release the PC version that I pre-ordered, don't know why they can't be released just after midnight, I mean, that is one of the benefits of buying a digital download copy.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Gamestop has the ability to have games on hand prior to the release date so that they are available on the actual release date.

I discovered this to be true about 10 days ago when I tried to buy a game mistakenly put on the shelf prior to the release date, he (the manager) tried to ring it up for me and the computer/register blocked him the from selling it.

I am sure it probably varies from store-to-store though for various reasons.

Edit: I just called my local Gamestop - I only asked about FC2 - he said it was on the shelf yesterday there.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah?
          I pre-ordered it to pick it up today and guess what?
          "Oh no, sorry. Our shipment came in today, but all we got was Midnight Club."

*walks off, mumbling incoherently*
          -

Comment

That is why its easier to not preorder and just pick it up at any random store.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoopy View Post
              That is why its easier to not preorder and just pick it up at any random store.
              That all depends on where you live. I've checked multiple shops after getting that news, and, to be expected, they weren't the only shop to not recieve their shipment. The shops that did get theirs, only have their pre-ordered copies in stock, or are completely dry.
              -

Comment

Luckily for me no game ever seems to sell out where I live in Massachusetts. I guess there just aren't that many gamers around.
                "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X