Gears of War 2, Nov. 7th... Who's in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War 2, Nov. 7th... Who's in?

OK, with my recent disappointments in two other mega titles, Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3, I'm looking forward to Gears of War 2, which comes out next week, Nov. 7th.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/g/gearsofwar2/

Kinda funny, I played the first GoW and wasn't that impressed with the SP game, never finishing it... but did love our MP get togethers... I was going to pass on GoW2, but after reading and watching previews and videos, I'm in... of course for the co-op story and the co-op multiplayer, along with the force on force... just be ready to heal me...ALOT! lol

Who's with me, DOWN WITH THE HORDE, or whatever they are. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Gears of War 2, Nov. 7th... Who's in?

I'm certainly in on this one, but probably only on a rental basis at launch. If it lives up to the hype and there are enough of us still playing it closer to Christmas, I'll put it at the top of Santa's list.

Comment

I'll probably try the rental first. I for some reason missed out on the first, but I have so many games right now I can't see investing in another until I know its going to have replay value.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Im so in.
        Once i get my xbox

Comment

As you know, I'm not too big into the whole alien vs. man kind of thing, but I might try this out seeing as everyone seems to be so psyched about it. By the way, Pfeil, CELTICS?! I am SO not cool with you anymore. Kidding. But seriously, when it comes to basketball, I am SO fighting you.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I have been playing the crap out of this one. It may not seem like it but the game is actually VERY tactical and to be successful you need to employ a lot of strategy. This is especially true on Horde Mode.

Comment

This game is fun! I feel it has a lot replay with Horde mode, Mp. Plus with the different forks in the sp . Epic fixed a lot of the quarks from the first game. Toned down the power the shotgun. It feels more tactical than before. Rent it, give it a shot. The story
              was pretty good. Of course it was lefted open for a sequal. They answer 2 archs but looks like they opened a few more.
              XBL= Teh Shrapnel
              Facebook= Teh Shrapnel
              Twitter= TehShrapnel
              Myspace= Teh SHrapnel

Comment

Hit me up the next time you play horde, I would love to play with you guys. GT:rylak09

Comment

Yea send me an invite aswell AdeptAbyss

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I just now got Gears 2 this morning and beat it tonight I just couldnt stop playing it was so good 10 time better than the first I have to say its been a long time since ive played a single player game that I just couldnt stop playing.

And I cant believe I beat it in one day its not as short as the first but close.
                    |TG| Plude220

Comment

Anyone playing this currently? I just rented it (will prolly keep it for a week or 3) and just wanted to see how 'tactical' you could get with it.. Screenname is same; Fenian420, hit me up if you want to play and blow some organisms up.
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Well my XBOX 360 Pro is under the Christmas tree and Gears of War 2 is on my shelf.

I had to buy it "Just in Case" I was getting my 360...LOL! I have played GoW2 with a friend and it is pretty intense. I say we round up everyone for a true TG GoW alien thrashing!!! Just give me heads up....

Now if some of you 360 guys can get a PS3 and then we can all hit up Resistance 2 I would be in TG Heaven...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X