CoD WaW Nov. 11th, who's in...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD WaW Nov. 11th, who's in...

mainly gauging interest in this title from the Xbox 360 players, but if your getting the PS3 or PC version, sure... let us know...

Call of Duty: World at War comes out Nov. 11th, (1 week after GoW2, decisions, decisions)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/codworldatwar/

Who's getting it? 4 player co-op...SWEET, co-op against the horde of Nazi Zombies... Yes, I thought it dumb too till I saw the video... good for some quick clean co-op fun... then of course the SP story, which I hope is as good and exciting as MW was, and then of course MP with the annoying perks and dogs, but yet kinda cool, lol.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD WaW Nov. 11th, who's in...

This will be a pass for me, though I might rent it for a single play through. I've never been interested in the Call of Duty series enough to buy any of the titles and this one doesn't seem to do the trick either. I'd rather take a shot with Valve's Left 4 Dead as my next shooter other than Gears of War 2.

Comment

I'll be getting it, however I don't know how much I will be playing it online. If they had real servers I'd play it all the time. Its just to up and down with the hosting system. The host always has a advantage on COD4(360) and I don't think WAW will be any different online.
      I will be playing it though, off and on. Maybe I'll see you guys on there.
      Old Gamers Rule ! TG Desode
      Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

CoD 4 was great, not the biggest fan of arcade shooters, but it was a lot of fun. So I'm curious about giving this a go. Probably rent first, buy after.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I have had the PC version on pre-order for a couple weeks now, even before the beta was out.

Comment

PC

assuming the router issues are resolved. i don't like having to reset my router constantly to try to connect to server list.

Comment

Might get it just for the MP rank/unlock weapons thing, found the COD4 pretty fun (only hardcore though), I dont like the thought of vehicles in multiplayer though, better be an option to turn them off...
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I'll be getting it. Be it on the 11th though, that's yet to be seen.
                -

Comment

Maybe, rental because i cant trust treyarch :P

Comment

i am not sure if my preorder is in today or tommorrow.
                    XBL= Teh Shrapnel
                    Facebook= Teh Shrapnel
                    Twitter= TehShrapnel
                    Myspace= Teh SHrapnel

Comment

Amazon is shipping mine same day...today...sweet... still waiting to see if steam will have the PC version for download, would be nice if they said something.

for the 360 version folks... of course we have the usual MP aspect, but who's also interested in the 4 player co-op campaign one sat. or of course the zombie horde which will be nice to test out.

depending on interest, I'll set up the scheduled events on our usual Sat...see what we can do.
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

got it at noon, immediately went to the MP, to get the feeling again, and rank a little... fantastic maps, theres are a few big ones with plenty of armor and tank action, along with snipers, flame throwers or whatever. ;)
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                          Amazon is shipping mine same day...today...sweet... still waiting to see if steam will have the PC version for download, would be nice if they said something.

for the 360 version folks... of course we have the usual MP aspect, but who's also interested in the 4 player co-op campaign one sat. or of course the zombie horde which will be nice to test out.

depending on interest, I'll set up the scheduled events on our usual Sat...see what we can do.
                          Yeah the co-op sounds fun, Magnum I'll join ya for a co-op on some saturday. Just let me know when.
                          I haven't played any multiplayer yet but the sp is great ! There are some truly amazing battles in the sp. The one where your fighting up through the jungle is one of the best ever. It amlost feels like NAM. Speaking of that , I really wish COD would make a game about that war. DESODE
                          Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                            I'm always up for some COOP, even if I don't buy right away I get plenty of rentals with my blockbuster online subscription.
                            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...