what was Ubisoft thinking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was Ubisoft thinking?

Someone in marketing at ubisoft should be looking for a new job. If i was in charge they would be.

Why in the hell would you schedule the release of EndWar the same week as Gears of War 2 and so close to Call of Duty: World at War... at the very least, they should of released it a couple of weeks earlier.

I stopped by the new GameStop here, just to check it out... in my hands I had EndWar for the Xbox 360, 60 bucks... I fought the urge hard, and forced myself to put it down, thinking...just a couple more days till GoW2 and a week till CoD... so i walked out.

Someone really F'ed up at UbiSoft, IMO.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: what was Ubisoft thinking?

I noticed that on Live, that all those games said released. I thought it odd that End War and GoW2 came out at the same time.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Too many games, too little time... and money. Mostly money in my case, heh

*EDIT*
      WOAH WOAH... hold on now... Vigilante 8 is on arcade?!? I wonder how much a kidney is going for these days...
      -

Comment

The Arcade games are more expensive these days(Particularly the classic ones). I bout Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for 3 dollars worth of MS Points. All the ones I've recently looked at are 800 points or so, which I think is a bit excessive compared to the fact that I was able to purchase the greatest of all classic arcade games for less.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

You could just ask for these games for Christmas.....
          Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

There are so many releases these days that I doubt it will have an impact on sales. Gears of War 2 and the new Call of Duty might sway a few casual fans from picking up End War, but gamers that enjoy real-time strategy titles have had plenty of time to get their ducks in a row to pick it up and one or both of the others. Ubisoft starting promoting the game at the beginning of the summer and well before either of the others had solid release dates. You can’t blame them for landing in the midst of two potential blockbusters.

Comment

I'll take EndWar over Gears and definitely over CoD personally. They're all three different games, I think all of which will still do well.

Comment

Tough decision really. When would you decide to release the game? Maybe it's not ready to release earlier and a later release is just time the game is not sitting on shelves. It's also a different genre than COD:WAW and GoW2.

Plus, November just happens to be a killer month. Lots of games have come out recently that are worth getting.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I got my copy today and so far so good. The online aspect really seems like it was everything it was cracked up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                    Someone really F'ed up at UbiSoft, IMO.
                    I'm sorry, I must have missed something. How is this new?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X