GRAW 2 Session - Saturday, 15 December

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW 2 Session - Saturday, 15 December

Clodhopper, Calvin and I recently talked about trying to arrange a Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 session. The big blockbuster releases have taken up a lot of everyone’s time, but GRAW 2 remains the premiere title for our community and it would be fun to get back to some real tactical gaming. How does 1:00 PM EST (just a little later than usually for our West Coast friends) on Saturday, 15 November, sound for everyone?
    Last edited by Pfeil22; 11-10-2008, 02:54 PM. Reason: Changed date of session.

Re: GRAW 2 Session - Saturday, 15 December

Word. Sorry I haven't been around recently. I've gotten back into PC gaming a little more, and with Left 4 Dead coming out soon. Dear god. Anyhoo, that along with the girl, trying to get a job, and trying to get into college, my time card is pretty filled. I'll try my best to make it though.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I don't think that day will be a problem for me. It's a little far out there to say at this point though. Could we knock it back a week or 4... or anywhere in between?

I wouldn't mind dedicating a single Saturday afternoon to GRAW2 again... I've been jonesing for it bad!
      -

Comment

Not to Hijack...but Why is GRAW 2 so hot on Xbox360/Live but Died quickly on the vine on the PC?
        Maybe we (PC gamers) didn't give it enough of a chance??
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

You can thank UbiSoft for that... it is well known that they supported and loved the 360 version, with a couple of patches, tons of MP features and modes, and 4 quality map packs... they did nothing for the step child PC version, minus 1 or 2 patches that still didn't fix some of the major issues.

A disgrace, what they did with the PC version... i have and played both, both are great games, the 360 version has met it's potential, while the PC has not.

IMO
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

My mistake, I meant 15 November. I was looking at dates for the next FM2 session and forgot to switch my calendar back to this month. I'll try to edit the post to this coming Saturday.

Comment

wow, this Saturday... I thought you were thinking ahead with your earlier post... GoW2 out last week, CoD: WaW out tomorrow... I don't think many will be there to play GRAW2 this Saturday... hell, I'm trying to figure out which one of the two to play this Saturday, myself...

But thats JMO... maybe the ones not getting either game immediately will play, but frankly... GRAW2 without at least 6 players is kinda boring, turns into a shooter instead of an action shooter where fireteams are used and ordered.

Maybe after the newnest of 2 new games wears off then I could see a GRAW2 day. But good luck with it.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I wouldn't mind dedicating a single Saturday afternoon to GRAW2 again... I've been jonesing for it bad!
                What he said!
                |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Sounds good to me. We'll leave Magnum to his furturistic shooter killing aliens or an action shooter running scared from zombies and kick it old school with some real tactical gameplay. We should be able to tackle most of the missions with a fire team.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                    where fireteams are used and ordered.
                    Erm.........

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X