Mirror's Edge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror's Edge

I realize this isn't a tactical game, but I just picked up the demo, and it's amazingly fun and addicting. You're basically this fugitive free-runner who delivers packages for your boss. It's amazingly fluid. I think I'm gonna pick this up for sure.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Mirror's Edge

I was playing the demo and I agree it is amazingly fun, but I heard its under 10 hours long so ill probably rent it instead.
    |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Oh. That's a bummer. I still might grab it.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Yeah, lots of people saying it's a really short game, but fun none-the-less
        -

Comment

Was about to get it (been waiting for it since the day it has been announced and after having a total blast in the demo)...until the reviews started to drop.

No way im paying for a 6hours long game...ill rent it on a rainy week-end and play through it.

Im sad camper.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Too bad the is no multiplayer in this game. I was thinking a simple game of tag would rock.

Comment

Yeah, I beat it the day after I got it. It is really short. Fun, but short. The time trials are kinda fun.

Comment

Hrmm.. thats too bad. My son loved it and ripped through the demo.

I'd have thought that for the $60 price tag you would get more than a 6-10hr run out of it.
                sigpic

Comment

This game will be more for the speed runners and people who want to do free-form parkour in the race stages. I'm going to be picking it up because the experience sounds amazing...I'll rent it first and then see whether it becomes as addicting as I think.

I've heard that they plan this game to be the first in a new line of IP - so maybe in Mirror's Edge 2 (if there is one), they'll have a real multiplayer.

By the way - there is a 2D Flash Mirror's Edge game. I've played this over and over, trying to get the best time.

http://www.bornegames.com/?page_id=369

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X