Welcome to the Xbox 360 GRAW2 Sub-Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Xbox 360 GRAW2 Sub-Forum

Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 for the Xbox 360 is one of the oldest, and still best tactical shooters on the Xbox 360 system.

Where UbiSoft has all but forgotten and neglected the PC version of the game, they have supported and expanded the 360 version more then any other console game too date.

There is a weapons pack for more weapons in the single player campaign, which is excellent by the way, and four map packs, for a total of over 50 maps. Along with many modes of play including the very popular co-op play mode.

No matter what new, great game comes out for the Xbox 360, so far none has compared to the intensity, tactical aspects of GRAW2 for the Xbox 360.

Thou we do spend time with new games alot, occasionally, we always go back to the best for some excellent tactical co-op play. And with the price of GRAW2 for the Xbox 360 (Platinum Edition) under 20 bucks, including all the map packs released, it is a damn good deal.

Join us, members of Tactical Gamer, for an occasional co-op match. Look for us online at XBL, add members to your friends list, and be sure to check here and the console calender for scheduled events.

Classic Co-Op Map pack 01:
    http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/vid...oop%20pack.wmv

Classic Co-Op Map pack 02:
    http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/vid...20pack%202.wmv

Join the fight!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Welcome to the Xbox 360 GRAW2 Sub-Forum

I'd be down for some of this. We never got together on Saturday.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I might have to pick this up when I grab Left 4 dead if they have the platinum edition.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Magnum, lets set up some more dates for Graw 2 I got ya on my friends list. I'm so looking forward to playing with you guys. :)

Comment

Will add to my must Purchase list...

Just stopped in at Gamestop and they had GRAW for $10 and GRAW 2 for $18 so I will pick up GRAW2 and hopefuly meet up with some of you online...

They also had Fable II, COD4, and Left for Dead which are all on my list as well...
          Last edited by Quest Shady; 12-22-2008, 10:47 AM. Reason: Stopped at Game Stop:

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

OK I already picked it up....So lets start some gaming!

Comment

OK gamandra and I are working through the CO-Op maps...if anyone wants to join us feel free to hit us up.

He has finished the first 4 maps but not the rest and is going through them again with me so I can get the achievements... We are making it through but always easier with more TG Peeps!

Comment

Toss me an invite if I'm online when you boys do that! Got nearly all the achievements, so could lend a hand..
                -

Comment

Agreed. I don't have nearly any of them, and don't really care. I just like playing GRAW. Send an invite! Curse thee!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                  Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                  Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Look forward to it =)
                    |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Well I think gamandra/jagerbomb and are gonna hit up some GRAW2 missions today and see if we can bust through some maps and get some achievements.

I will give some of you a shout out if ya want or just give me a holler if you see me online!

Comment

Hey guys, mind if I join in on the co-op? GT is Wrath 228, feel free to friend request, just tell me you're from TG.
                        GEORGE CARLIN QUOTE OF THE MONTH: "The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment."

XBox LIVE GT: Wrath 228. Feel free to friend request, just let me know you're from TG.

Comment

GT is Cyanide Skittle, hit me up and we can game :) just add a message telling me ur from TG

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X