Saturday, November 29th Co-Op Session

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, November 29th Co-Op Session

Anybody feel like it? I'm honestly not sure if I can, I'm just throwing out a date though. Maybe a little later than 1 though this time?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Saturday, November 29th Co-Op Session

Magnum has it set on the calendar, so you're not the only one thinking of that date. I'll definitively be there!
    -

Comment

Two things. Does Pfeil know? And secondly, is there anyway that it could be later than noon? I guess that's directed at Magnum.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

set up whatever you want, whenever you want... I do it at noon, because I'm done around 4 PM, family time... I set up events in the calender to organize gameplay that will fit my scedule... but anyone can organize there own events... just be careful that you don't flood the calender with events, then no one starts showing up... and for got sakes lets not turn this into mandatory sign ups, mandatory training, mandatory practices etc etc... quickest way to ruin a game, like they did with so many PC game servers. JMO.

and please people, check the calender for events, use it... and also check the calender before scheduling something else... with our small player base, we don't want 2 events scheduled at the exact same time. again IMO... I'm not in charge here.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Nah dude, you're right. My only beef with it being at noon is that I'm never up that early. :D I agree though with your statements. I already gave you +rep for what you said about CoD. We're working on that lol.

Comment

I was on Xbox LIVE and ready to go, but didn't see any Tactical Gamer members running GRAW 2. Magnum and his SimHQ group invitited me to play Gears of War 2, so I ended up tagging along with them and had a great time. I would still enjoy a chance to play GRAW 2 with everyone and hope you'll invite me to the next session.

Comment

you guys obviously didn't check the calender... lol... and i said please...

because of Thanksgiving i didn't think there would be enough on for GRAW2, so bumped up to next week...

Check the calender.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I logged on, everyone was playing Gears of War 2, so I logged back out.

We'll see ya guys next week, provided you've killed enough bugs by the time it comes around!
                :P
                -

Comment

Well, I suppose it's good that I missed this then, because there was nobody to play it with! Secondly, I can't find the damn calendar without going to that thread where Apo posted it. :P I click calendar on the main thing and it gives me some hoo-hah about some other hoo-hah.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X