CoD WaW co-op... good times...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD WaW co-op... good times...

Pfiel, Clodhopper and myself got together yesterday and did the complete co-op campaign from start to finish, in about 4 or 5 hours... good times... AI is stupid as hell, but was fun... the best for me was the tank mission, each with our own tank, in line formation, clod with the flame thrower tank, moving through the battle field killing and burning all who got in our way... good times...

Thx guys for the game... might keep CoD WaW for a little longer just in case someone wants to do the co-op campaign together, but after the new year will probally trade it in for Race Pro, lol... SP not that exciting, and the force on force is good but not great.

JMO
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD WaW co-op... good times...

BTW, after playing Left 4 Dead, IMO, that zombie mode in CoD sucks.... cool to try once, but I'll stick with L4D on my zombie killing needs. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: CoD WaW co-op... good times...

Yeah, was a ton of fun! I'd like to play with the other "death cards" at some point... like paintball and sticks n stones. Competitive mode is a hoot too, love watching those numbers fly!

Pfeil, Stealthcat, Usarion and myself did some Zombie late last night, got to stage 14 I think... crazy!
      -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X