It's under the Christmas tree...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's under the Christmas tree...

Well, I kind of mentioned it in the GoW2 thread but my XBOX 360 Pro is under the tree and with that I complete the Console Trifecta...LOL!

I already purchased GoW2 for it and it does come with Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones which are both decent games but you don't get to kill aliens in those.

I plan on getting COD4 real soon and hope to get some other good tactical games.

Now I have to split my time between Resistance 2 on the PS3 and GoW2 on the 360 but since I have beat R2 already my time will be on GoW2....I look forward to gaming with the 360 TG Peeps and know that we will have good games!!!

Ho Ho Ho!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Re: It's under the Christmas tree...

Did you put it under the tree or a Significant other? If so..what was your strategy? I need negotiation tips on getting past the Wii limit in the household... Grr...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Damn straight Shady! Too bad it's kind of died out here. :P

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

im thinking i got one to. My wife wont tell me what the bigger box is but im guessing its a 360. Which if it is i would have to keep her around for a few months, till the surprise wore off.....
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

I've seen it a hundred times before... She get's you the Xbox, then in a bit..she asks for something like say...Breast Implants..which you think is almost as cool as a 360, and then after the implants are in...she goes after some other dude who doesn't spend all their time on the 360!!.. GRR..

But at least then you can get a PS3!.. It's really the circle of life..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

LOL! Well I already have a PS3 so I am safe there...and really I got lucky because the wife and I had decided not to get gifts for each other because we wanted to get a big gift for ourselves. So we bought ourselves one of the nice Sleep Number beds...

Of course I still bought her Tickets to an event she wanted and a little Spa package but out of it I got the 360 with 13 Months of Live!

As soon as I had it confirmed that I was getting it "from the daughter who will try and steal it to play Rock Band or Guitar Hero: World Tour" I went out to Best Buy and picked up Gears of War 2 then went over to Sams Club and Picked up a starter pack with the HDMI Cable, Powered InterCooler, 2 Chargeable Controller Batteries and The Dual COntroller Charging Station and also a Secondary Controller With Headset...

So I think I am ready to go...because we all know how it sucks to be surprised with a kewl gift like a 360 and not have games to play on it...LOL!

Look forward to some TG adventures...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Haha your so friggin spoiled Shady!!! However I'm looking forward to some Multiplay with ya soon! GOW2 coop baby :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X