Xbox Virgin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Virgin

Okay ladies. My wife got me an xbox, arcade package. I already know i need a HD for it. What other accessories do i need to get or should i get? Games should i get? It doesnt have xbox live,but thats on my list...like after Christmas.

Im already looking at another wireless controller. Headsets. HD and maybe ghost recon 2. i need a list people....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Xbox Virgin

GRAW 2, COD4 and COD5, Halo3 (I don't care what others say it's a good game), Battlefeild bad company, 3, Wireless controlers (If you plan on playing it with other people.) And live also head sets

|TG| Sproge "Tiger how did you flip that tank?!"
    |TG-SC| PM07SNV "We need another world war to base more games on..."
    |TG-AIR| DrBeat: "I just dropped my propane tank in the fire again"

Comment

If you have a SAMS club near you I picked up another wireless controller for about $42 and it came with a headphone/mic. Other places retail I see them for $50.

I am about to open mine but I already have GRAW 2, COD 4, Gears of War 2 and a couple other "Tactical" games!!! WOOT!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

You can log on XBox Live now if you want, check out some demos! Xbox Live itself is free, but you need to pay to message and play with other people online.
        -

Comment

got me a HD 3 months of live and a head set.... + COD 5. add me or what ever

litedeadw8
          -Vulcan

Comment

Arcade? Thats the one without an hdd? You should consider buying an HDD first!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

i did....a 60 gig and COD5
              -Vulcan

Comment

Nice...now I have to look into grabbing COD 5 and I barely touched 4...LOL!

Comment

what saved me some money was my brother had a wireless adapter and an extra controller. Im getting better at this whole thumb FPS style of play.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

LOL...I know what you mean....I still have some problems and I will never believe the Thumb/Controller will be as fast as my Mouse twitching skills...

Comment

L4d.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

You should get Fallout 3, GOW2, Dead Space
                        XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

My final advised to you...

GRAW2 Platnium Edition... it's 20 bucks and contains all of the released map packs... thats 52 maps, tons of game play modes, including the much loved and played co-op.

(IMO, it is the oldest of the main games we play but still the best when it comes to tactics and teamwork, along with excellant co-op.)

http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/xbox.htm

You already have CoD WaW, which I didn't think was that great.

So I would say Left 4 dead for some great co-op game play and/or Gears of War 2 for the same.

If you want a racer, Forza Motorsports 2 Platnium is just 20 bucks with all the tracks and cars released included, or GRID for a little more fun.

And you'll get better with the controller, takes a while but it does get easier... Welcome to the Xbox 360 club. ;)
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X