GoW2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoW2

I finally cracked and got it. So, horde destruction, what?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: GoW2

Yawp YAwp...Or grab another person to CO-Op the entire thing with ya...Then you kill 2 birds with one stone. You get your achievements for completing it and co-op!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

This game gets maligned for its bugs and exploits in multiplayer, but to me it doesn't seem too widespread, I've honestly only seen a couple maybe a couple of cheaters in my 72 hour+ playing time.
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

Originally posted by RedForman View Post
        This game gets maligned for its bugs and exploits in multiplayer, but to me it doesn't seem too widespread, I've honestly only seen a couple maybe a couple of cheaters in my 72 hour+ playing time.
        Exploits...HMMm haven't heard or even looked for them. Since it is console sometimes I forget that some people still find ways to cheat the system.

I do find it a pain to match up with peeps online...takes forever or comes back with nothing sometimes.

But thats why we get 5 or 6 TG guys for a horde raid or whatever types of games and we don't have to worry about any of that!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

always better having pals play. the pubs quit out way too much. Plus, all kinds of poor sports out there. The new thing is not picking up your teammates,farming,glitches, etc...
          all crap! i still love this game but it needs an overhaul.
          XBL= Teh Shrapnel
          Facebook= Teh Shrapnel
          Twitter= TehShrapnel
          Myspace= Teh SHrapnel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed