A hot chick that games!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hot chick that games!

I was checking on my MySpace account and I saw one of the MySpace models with a Gamertag on her profile and asking people to play GoW2 with her.

Thought it was pretty cool that one of the "Models" would also be a Gamerchic. In fact I have seen her online past couple nights doing some HORDE waves...LOL!

Gamertag:SANDM4NZGRL

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Re: A hot chick that games!

...its probably some 40 old guy that actually plays and thats his daughter. :)
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Oh my...
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
        ...its probably some 40 old guy that actually plays and thats his daughter. :)
        LOL Could be but she is online now hitting up GOW2...go take a listen...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I know a few hot chicks that I know if person that play games and are quite good at them too. Haha back in Halo 1 days one of my friends girlfriends would constantly get more kills than him when we would link xboxes ........we never let him forget it.

Haha I had a goal of turning my girlfriend into a chick that could play games.....that dream was squashed when she couldnt turn right in COD4....she had to turn left till she basically turned all the way around to face the target that was origionally on her right. After about 6 games she finally got a kill....more of an accident when she turned a corner and someone popped out...she screamed and hit the trigger.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X