Call of Duty 4: A reflection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4: A reflection

A while back, I tried to start a CoD4 team. Someone else also tried this even earlier than I did I think. Just off the top of my head though, with the recent influx of 360 players, we might have enough to field a 6-man team, with reserves, for some decent team-oriented Hardcore Search and Destroy matches. Please gimme some feedback on this. If so, we could set something up as possibly a weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, etc. kind of thing. I don't really check the forums a whole lot anymore except to check the 4th forums, so it'd be better to just contact me via Xbox if anybody actually does have feedback. In case you don't have it, my gamertag is, "pewpiedookiex3". My girlfriend thought it'd be hilarious to spend 800 points to change it, and I haven't heard the end of it from LIVE players. Anyhoo, please and thank you in advance.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Call of Duty 4: A reflection

I know myself and gamandra would probably be up for this. I have been working through the campaign on the 360. Did finish it on the PC but since I got my 360 I have spent a lot more time on it then on my PC.

So count gamandra aka jagerbomb and TheeShadyB on the list of Po-Tentials...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Did I hear Hard core mode ? Hahah Yeah if you play hard core mode on there I'm in !
      Desode
      Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

i just need to get it and id be game for some co-op or so tvt.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Unfortunately, Troop, there's no co-op mode. Just kill, kill, kill.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I'm always up for some TG style gameplay. I have COD4 and 5 so either is good for me.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Well I finally beat the game on Hardcore last night so now I need to gather up some Multi player sessions....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I dont have COD4 (on 360) anymore but a good team can take you a long ways on COD4. Most of the time strategy isnt implemented in COD4 but when it is a team can be VERY dangerous. I use to play now and then with a friend of mine's clan. At one point they had won 152 straight games. Haha it almost got boring after awhile. Of all the games I had played with them I think only 1 of maybe 25 games was even close.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X