FEAR2 demo released... on XBL...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEAR2 demo released... on XBL...

Team Xbox has news that the official F.E.A.R. 2 web site has been updated and relaunched with some pre-game intel. Also the FEAR2 demo is on XBL, and most likely the PS3 store.

BTW: I'm back at TG after a 30 day leave of absents... So look for me to start organizing and scheduling game play events again... if interested, and you got what it takes, tactics and teamwork. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FEAR2 demo released... on XBL...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    Team Xbox has news that the official F.E.A.R. 2 web site has been updated and relaunched with some pre-game intel. Also the FEAR2 demo is on XBL, and most likely the PS3 store.

BTW: I'm back at TG after a 30 day leave of absents... So look for me to start organizing and scheduling game play events again... if interested, and you got what it takes, tactics and teamwork. ;)
    I saw your post in the FPS, but forgot about the 360 version. The 360 version actually is a little more appealing since the last one I enjoyed more single player than multi, if they have a coop campaign that would be great.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Yeah thanks magnum. I checked it out and it wasn't bad at all. The mech was really fun. I will probably pick it up.
      DESODE

Oh and glad to have you back man.
      Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post

Well yeeehaw to both of those little blurbs...LOL! And the funny thing is I never say yeehaw...LOL!

I have to go check out the original FEAR...I am so behing on many games like that. In fact right now I am playing Bioshock and having a blast with the "Big Daddys".

But as for the Tactical games it has been COD4, GoW2, GRAW 2 and just a wee bit of Rainbow 6 Vegas 2....WOOT!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Well I downloaded and played the FEAR 2 demo and had a blast.

Went out to Gamestop and picked up the original so I could play through it before #2 came out.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X