No announcement yet.

NOOB to XBOX live (help)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOOB to XBOX live (help)

So i have the xbox 360 for a year now and i was wondering how to get it going and whats the best plan for online gaming what do you guys reckamend?

Re: NOOB to XBOX live (help)

It's only about 50 bucks for a year. Go to pretty much any store that sells electronics, and you can find plans for Xbox LIVE.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: NOOB to XBOX live (help)

I know that this is a VERY late reply to the initial question - so my bad about that.

The one year card is a great idea and - by far - the best choice. Just ask yourself a couple of questions first:

1. How much are you going to be playing games that will be with other people. I know that this seems like a odd question but it is serious none the less. If you play games like Fallout 3 and such, there really is no use to get the Live membership. Just a thought for ya.

2. How fast is your internet connection? Myself, I got HOOKED on Forza 2. And then I took on a job in a place that has the worst connection speed in the northern hemisphere. Now, if I go on the game, I get terrible lag - which upsets the other players and drives me crazy. Just another thought.

Hope these tidbits help.

|TG-Irr| Boxcar0715
      "It's really easy to forget what's important... so don't!"

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed