Street Fighter 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter 4

hit TG Lordmeatwad with a message in xbox if you want an ass whopping!

Re: Street Fighter 4

Lemme wait for my TE stick to get here first;)

Comment

Who else here is playing? This is going to be my new obsession for a while.

Comment

I got like 1300 Bp. I beat someone with over 7000 net 143 it was a fluke, he was Ken but didn't seem to play well and bam 143 points.

Comment

7000? Wow I didn't realize it got that high!

I got to 1300 but lost it after a few bad matches. I'm trying to do trials now and really master Ryu.

I feel like a sucker but I got his new costume. 4$ for content that already came with the game...

Comment

how do you know it already came with the game? What costume the black ripped off? Can we get evil Ryu?

Comment

Originally posted by LordMeatwad View Post
              how do you know it already came with the game? What costume the black ripped off? Can we get evil Ryu?
              Yes, the back ripped off. It was shipped with the game because if it was only added through download then everyone else wouldn't be able to see it when you are wearing it. ;) I would have hoped for at least 2 different costumes per character though but it's only one per member of the group.

No evil Ryu but considering the massive success of the game I wouldn't be surprised with lots of new content in the near future.

I can't wait to play tonight! Before our scrim of course.

Comment

reached 1660 after a 12 win streak last night. Top player has over 43000 bps - um i hope to reach 2000 :(

Comment

Wow man, nice. I still am around 1300. I haven't had much luck against the balrogs...

Comment

Balrogs and Gulies are tough. Try to make them open up with fire ball spam then stick with your winning strat. Try to stay away from them as they can survive on counter attacks. Mix it up to get them blocking then pop a throw. Guile players hold backward all the time or down back (down back = Hit throw twice second throw should hit unless they do a crouching light attack) I map my controller with a throw button. Right bumper. Also this may help. My current set up.
                    Light punch = left trigger, Med punch = X, Hard punch = Y,

Light kick = not mapped, Med Kick = A, Heavy kick = B.

All three punches = Right trigger.

Throw = right bumper.

Focus attack = X+A

Taunt/personal action = Left bumper (who uses left bumper?).

With this set up you lose your light kick. So if you character need it this wont help. I use Ryu so Right trigger is for ulitmate attacks and flash (EX) attacks that use punch. EX attacks can be preformed by hitting Right trigger or X+Y for punch specials and A+B for Kick specials
                    also.

I do have one question a canceler is when you dash during a combo? Haven't got that one figured out.

Comment

I was almost at 2k today but now I'm back down to 1500. I should get there by the end of the weekend hopefully.

Yes, to cancel you do the rush.

Comment

Originally posted by austforbeer View Post
                        I was almost at 2k today but now I'm back down to 1500. I should get there by the end of the weekend hopefully.

Yes, to cancel you do the rush.
                        2300BP here, you can add me if you like...but I haven't been playing my 360 much lately.

GT: Skywall

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X