Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 Series Ends with ODST

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/r...o-3-plans.html

Maybe a movie next...? Who knows! There's no way in my mind though that they'll totally abandon the franchise, given how successful it's been.

Re: Halo 3 Series Ends with ODST

Oh damn, Halo is ending? What a shame........

..Not.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

lol. interesting comment to post on the 360 forums. the game has its merits my friend, despite the stigma you might associate with it.

Comment

Well, Halo is not necessarally popular with everyone who owns an Xbox. I personally thought it was an alright game but I don't understand it's mass popularity. I think Bungie seems like a talented company and I'm glad to see that they're moving on to other, possibly cooler things.
        TrippyD (BF2142)

Jayton Mulo (Eve-TGULT)

Comment

Halo MP annoys the hell out of me, I can only play so much with my buddy at a time. Then its game over. However, I still think the singleplayer portion of the game, and its story is very fun and fascinating.

Comment

It's not dead it's just that there are no CURRENT plans. Like they said they've been doing Halo stuff for ages and want to move on. I will bet cash money there will be another Halo game for whatever the next gen console will be.

Comment

First off, this is TG. I don't know why Halo even comes up. Realism fail. Secondly, it shouldn't take 3 full clips to kill a man all whilst shooting them in the head. I hate this game. So hard.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

It comes up, since this is the Xbox forum. Probably your best answer.

Comment

I still hate it.

Comment

is any game on the xbox realistic?

was never a fan of halo multiplayer, the story was good

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

It's about time they killed this.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Halo is ok, but I really think you would need to know the back story to Halo in order to get a better appreciation for the game.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It is/was an enjoyable series of games, but is not a gift from the heavens or anything. From what I heard there's plans for a series of books regarding the Forerunners.
                          "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                          -- Red Forman

Comment

Taking Halo any further would be beating a dead horse.

Comment

I think this arc of the timeline is dead with the odst game. But , I am sure Microsoft Games Studio will continue with Halo Franchise. Plenty of story to work with. Plus, i read an interview with Frankie. In which he stated that "we haven't seen the last of Master Chief".

Ok, Halo isn't for everyone. Yes, i understand the preference for one shot/one kill. (realism) Halo is an arcade fps. Yes, he jumps better than MJ, while wearing a 1 ton suit of armor. lol. But that is an arcade aspect.

But to say the story of Halo is terrible, is complete madness. Unless, you're the type of person that hates Sci-fi and appreciates the Military aspects more.

The Halo Universe has a rich source of Material to be used. I have enjoyed all the Halo books and background info.

I really enjoy the back ground on the forerunner vs the flood.

http://blog.ascendantjustice.com/hal...-and-the-surf/

If everyone hates Halo so much, i hate to imagine everyone's hate for Gear of War then. Adding that 3rd person view, etc... breath...breath... calm down. lol....
                              XBL= Teh Shrapnel
                              Facebook= Teh Shrapnel
                              Twitter= TehShrapnel
                              Myspace= Teh SHrapnel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed