Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Alright so I played the demo for this on Xbox, of course. The graphics were amazing, top of the line for Xbox. The new knife is also a nice tool. The game was very fun, I got bored of Pandora Tomorrow and didn't play it much, but Chaos Theory seems much better.

Something else that is nice, I don't think you get checkpoints anymore, you can actually quicksave in game. Definitely check this game out if you're into stealthy/realistic games. It comes out sometime in march... or supposed to anyways.

-StubbedToe

Re: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

I've also seen and heard reviews on this game. It's been giving a 4.9 or of 5 stars for game play, and stunning graphics. I'll have to check this one out!!
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Re: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

This game rates a wholesome "neck breaking goodness". Okay so I started off and was like " I played this level... in the demo" but it kicked so much ass that I could care less. I was a completely imersed in a modern ninja's badass career. I was hanging down from pipes choking people to death, gassing people to an unconscious state, capping people in the head with a tactical pistol, airfoiling, stickyshocking, face stabbing, jaw breaking, back stabbing, more shooting, and choking to death the communist scum!

As I was playing versus with my friend Bo, we were both spies, I heard him say "****, I'm down!" Luckily he was close enough to me so I could see him on my radar. I rushed across the roof of a building, nearing the edge, I jumped and landed hard upon the ground, but that did not matter for my friend was in danger! As I land I see to my right an enemy mercenary towering over my hapless friend. The mercenary kneels down and begins to strangle my ally, I make my move frantically making my way to my fallen partner. I pounce behind the unsuspecting mercenary. I move quickly and grab the mercenary from behind, as I have him in a choke hold I look down at my partner.
      "****, I'm too late, he's dead!"

Then I see my partner start to get up and in celebration I snapped the mercenarie's neck, ending his life justly. I can only imagine the merc's thoughts before I finished him off...
      "****, I suck!"

I strongly reccomend renting Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, it's single player is amazing, and if you have friends over you can do a split screen Co-op(very cool).
      Last edited by Sergeant; 04-10-2005, 02:05 PM.

-StubbedToe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X