Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Race Pro drivers...

ATTN: All Race Pro drivers...

We're looking to test and max out the server to 12 players this Saturday, April 25th at NOON Eastern... we will do whatever race tracks, race cars we have unlocked as a whole... meaning thier is no planned race cars or tracks... the purpose is too finally test this newly patched bad boy out and see if we really can do 12 players.

Mr. Chunx will be joining us, he is doing the review of the game for SimHQ, so lets show this PC race driver lover that a console can be just as professional and entertaining, and simulation like as a PC racer.

Settings of course will be on professional, your choice on auto or manual or your view preference.

Be on XBL with the game running, and updated (automatic update), 10 mins prior for a invite... lets get a full 12 racers please... just for 2 or 3 races to test then you can go play your Left 4 Dead or Barbies Horse Farm game.

ADDED: BTW my 6 month ban or punishment or whatever it was has been lifted, so I will start sharing news and game plans here again with TG members, if intrested... but you can still find most of us SimHQ members every Saturday playing something or other.
    Last edited by Magnum50; 04-24-2009, 06:33 AM. Reason: added
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Calling all Race Pro drivers...

I might have missed, but I did not see a review of RacePro at SimHQ, just a few threads discussing updates, etc. Do you have a link?
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

the review is still coming from the motorsport editor at SimHQ but I shared my review/opinion here at TG (which has too still be approved before it shows up) and at my site's forum.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

After reading your website, I should probably rent this one first if possible. While the sim side looks great, I do enjoy some of the frills like visuals and sounds found in titles like FM2. Maybe I can find a cheap ebay copy or something.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

well the game was released at 30 bucks... and a lot of people weren't happy with it so you might actually find it cheap in a used bin... the patch did fix most of my complaints but it is still no FM2. (MP is fixed now, the wheel is fixed, but the unlocking is still there.)

or rent it. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X