creation of xbox live squad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creation of xbox live squad?

Guys, I think it might be an interesting idea if we got an xbox live squad formed. If we cannot get an official IHS to be formed, we might be able to add it to the Irregs if they do not mind...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: creation of xbox live squad?

Do think there are enough players playing the same game to warrant a squad or IHS? I know a lot of TG regs are friends on Xbox Live, but a new IHS for just the sake of identifying you play the 360 might be unnecessary. Most IHS' have a core game that players play regularly. I think if the TG 360 community was doing that(I'm not aware they are) then I could see this being a great idea.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

You are right, so no IHS, but I thought it was worth a try...

I guess the idea of a possible Irregulars Platoon centered on the 360 would work if there were just enough guys centered on a core set of games, but we would just have to wait and see...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
        ...enough guys centered on a core set of games...
        I think that is the key to your idea. We've tried several times to get a little more organized in the 360 realm, but not a whole lot comes of it because everyone seems to play different games at different times, plus the smaller numbers reduce the chance to get a large group together.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

It seems to me that a lot of people are buying bf1943, so maybe the least we can do is get the guys with bf1943 together once a week. We can do squads in that game, but squads are about 4 people though.

I know a bunch of guys that have it that are not in TG though, so it might just be my imagination.

Comment

I play a good bit of 1943. I have a good group of mature gamers I play with, so we can always fill some spaces if need be. I'm always down for some TG teamwork.
            DESODE
            Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

I've got BF1943 too, and I'm up for some TG action. GT- Mr Monkey Man29
              If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
              - Sun Tzu

Comment

If you look under games, on the top of this forum, you'll find an XBL leaderboard, most of the active TG members and what they play will be listed there.

We do have a number of TG members on our friends list, and still get together every Sat. at Noon Eastern for some tactical co-op play, a race, or something.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

oh, lol... you don't have to go to the top, it's a sticky in this forum. ;)
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

>.<

If you say so Magnum, but I have never seen this weekend activity, even when I check online activity status of the players listed on the board.

Comment

I'd be all over this TG- BF1943 Xbox live lovin. However weekends are a bit dificult for me. I can usually play on weeknights. My brother is not TG, but he'd love to play this game with some more tactical players like TG.

Black Storm Cartel

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -George S. Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X