Do NOT buy Wolfenstein.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do NOT buy Wolfenstein.

I was very much looking forward to playing a MP mode like that of RTCW, but alas my money was not well spent. The lag is beyond terrible, the graphics and sound make me want to cry, and the overall class system fails. I couldn't even stomach the 1P mode as that lagged worse than Black on PS2.

iD and Activision really dropped that ball on this one. If this were an Indie game it would still be subpar. For those who really must have this game just wait a few weeks, it will be in the discount bin at your local grocery store. I for one am taking it back before the trade-in value hits $1.
    sigpic

Re: Do NOT buy Wolfenstein.

Originally posted by Daivd View Post
    I was very much looking forward to playing a MP mode like that of RTCW, but alas my money was not well spent. The lag is beyond terrible, the graphics and sound make me want to cry, and the overall class system fails. I couldn't even stomach the 1P mode as that lagged worse than Black on PS2.

iD and Activision really dropped that ball on this one. If this were an Indie game it would still be subpar. For those who really must have this game just wait a few weeks, it will be in the discount bin at your local grocery store. I for one am taking it back before the trade-in value hits $1.
    Thanks for the info I was wondering about this one.
    DESODE
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Re: Do NOT buy Wolfenstein.

Originally posted by Daivd View Post
      I couldn't even stomach the 1P mode as that lagged worse than Black on PS2.
      Wow, that is bad. I almost died trying to complete that game, back in the day before I was enlightened by PC gaming.

Thanks for the info. I'll be a bit weary of it before I decide to buy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X