IL2 Strumovik: Birds of Prey out NOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IL2 Strumovik: Birds of Prey out NOW!

Was surprised to check my phone messages and find out that IL2 Strumovik: Birds of Prey has been released early... like NOW!

And I get a free T-shirt for pre-ordering from Gamestop... on my way to pick it up now.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: IL2 Strumovik: Birds of Prey out NOW!

what it like?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It is AMAZING ! Simply put , it is the best console game I have ever bought !
      Buy it and get a flightstick and you won't regret it ! The feeling you get when your flying down the streets of downtown berlin at 20 ft off the road is just mind blowing, And then watching the guy who is on your tail crash and burn when you fly between 2 buildings is just awe inspiring ! The Mp works great, I haven't had any lag at all. The campaign is great tons of unlocks. Just buy it already !
      DESODE
      Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Actually, IMO... it is great but with issues... (I got screens in the screenshot forum)...

It is the best, most tactical flight sim yet on the console... but a few minor issues, a a couple of big ones like... no cockpit view for the German planes and no co-op.

I also don't like that you have to unlock everything, but thats par for console games, and that you can get a number of hits on an enemy plane, then they crash to the ground and you get no credit for the kill...

Well worth it thou... and the price is dropped... which seems to be something they do for "simulation" type games... they also did it for Race Pro.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          Actually, IMO... it is great but with issues... (I got screens in the screenshot forum)...

It is the best, most tactical flight sim yet on the console... but a few minor issues, a a couple of big ones like... no cockpit view for the German planes and no co-op.

I also don't like that you have to unlock everything, but thats par for console games, and that you can get a number of hits on an enemy plane, then they crash to the ground and you get no credit for the kill...

Well worth it thou... and the price is dropped... which seems to be something they do for "simulation" type games... they also did it for Race Pro.

I agree with you on the no co-op, as for the cockpits, Anton Yudintsev has said that they are being worked on, and that they felt that releasing the game with 40 planes to fly out of the box was top priority. We also know that Red outs and black outs are going to be added back in via a patch. They are still in there but are set to only appear at 10+ g's. Anton said that he has been fighting with the publisher over this and they have agreed to have it changed back for the sim fans.

DESODE
          Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...