Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S3 retuens in Sept. w/ IL2, DiRT2, and NFS Shift...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S3 retuens in Sept. w/ IL2, DiRT2, and NFS Shift...

Now that our SimHQ Summer Series is over, SimHQ Super Saturdays return in full swing this September. (This has been a joint effort between SimHQ and TG since the beginning.)

Starting with this Saturday (09/12) it will be IL2 Strumovik: Birds of Prey at Noon Eastern...

Next Saturday, 09/19, will be DiRT2 for those that got it and want to try out some good multiplayer.

Then finally, on 09/26 is Need for Speed: Shift.

If you don't buy the games, thats OK... maybe a rental for the weekend so we can play and test them well, and assist in my review.

As always, have the game running for an invite 10 minutes prior to start time.

Each of these games are released 10 days before the planned events, so should give us enough time to learn the basics.

Hope to see everyone involved in past S3 events, so up for these events too. Got to get the racers tested so when the most anticipated, OFP DR, is released we got some good time with that title.

Remember, you can check out my release/gaming calender... and/or subscribe for an automatic reminder.

http://tight360.websitetoolbox.com/calendar

Thx.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: S3 retuens in Sept. w/ IL2, DiRT2, and NFS Shift...

I played the Dirt 2 demo, very impressed.

Comment

Magnum,

Did you do a Dirt2 review somewhere on the internet? I'm very curious and will be checking out the demo. Can't wait for Forza3 I had a great time in our past Forza Saturdays.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

DiRT2 comes out today, in stores tomorrow... I plan on doing reviews for all those games, finishing up my review on Birds of Prey this week, after this Sat. MP event... will post it (and other reviews) here at TG in the review forum, if I'm still capable since not a SM anymore... but if not, they will be at SimHQ's site.

Also, I always try and post screens and first impressions in the screenshot forum within 48 hours of game release... that might give you an opinion or idea.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I haven't been over to sim HQ in a while, but if a game gets a good review from your, shall we say, "rigorous standards" then it's worthwhile.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Reminder... anyone intrested... Birds of Prey MP tomorrow (Sat. 9/12) Noon Eastern.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

October events posted on my gaming calender... hint: link in first thread.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X