Marvel Vs Capcom 2 GREATEST FIGHTER EVER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Vs Capcom 2 GREATEST FIGHTER EVER

With 52 characters of which you pick 3 this is still the best fighting game. A top download on both PSN and Xbox live its still proving its strength and now its online! MvC2 was designed for consoles (although releaseing in arcade as well) more specifically the dreamcast. By this i mean it uses 4 attack buttons instead of 6. The other 2 buttons bring in your parnters for combos starter/finishers etc. This game used to sell for near $100 for xbox and ps2 b/c its that good and those versions did not have online matches. Its greatest feature is the Super system. Every character has 2 or more supers. You can use 2 characters supers at one time or have all 3 hop on screen at once. You can also chain 3 in a row as performing one super input after another will swap characters in. So who wants a whopping!

By the way if this game was made with todays Marvel characters it would suck. But the characters in this game are from the beloved 90's run X-men and Marvel. That means a short Wolverine (there are actually 2 Wolverines, making him the only character you can pick twice, one with Adamentium and one with bone claws [man i miss the good old marvel days]), A leader type strong Cyclops, A Rogue that isn't a teenager but a powerhouse (b/c she has Ms.Marvels Powers), A gambit that doesn't look like a fruit, A Sabertooth without long hair.

Other characters
    Iceman
    Colosus
    Storm
    Cable
    Spiderman
    M.Bison
    Ryu
    Ken
    Akuma
    Guile
    Charlie
    Zangief
    Venom
    Ironman
    War Machine
    Magneto
    Juggernaught
    Hulk
    Omega Red
    Silver Samuria
    Marrow
    Psylock
    Thanos
    Spiral
    3 characters from Dark Stalkers Felicia, Anubus, Vampire chick
    Jill from resident Evil
    MegaMan
    and over 20 more...

IF you haven't played this game you are in for a serious suprise.

IN retro spec if they ever do make a MvC 3 Capcom would be alot stronger with names like Dante from Devil May Cry and maybe Leon and Chris from RE. No MvC3 has been worked on since a dispute between Capcom and Marvel over 10 years ago. MANY MANY FANs are hoping the download will prompt a third game.
    Last edited by LordMeatwad; 09-11-2009, 02:32 PM.

Re: Marvel Vs Capcom 2 GREATEST FIGHTER EVER

I haven't played it since Dreamcast.

Comment

Re: Marvel Vs Capcom 2 GREATEST FIGHTER EVER

I have it, i thought i was good at it till my neighbored came over and kick my ass to the moon, literately, im down to play some matches over xboxlive if the game has the option.

Laters.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X