Alright TG, wake up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright TG, wake up...

Time for TG Xbox 360 gamers to wake up again and start playing...

We just had IL2 Strumovik: Birds of Prey released not to long ago, then Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising a week ago...

and in 10 days is Forza Motorsports 3 which is competing agains NFS Shift and DiRT2 for console racer of the year...

Next couple of months should be interesting for us Xbox 360 gamers...

Then we have Borderlands (still undecided on that one) and Dragon Age... both co-op games...

So fire up those 360's, update the friends list, and lets get back into our MP games.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Alright TG, wake up...

WOW, how could I leave out the most anticipated game of the year, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. 11-10-09

That leaves this year looking good for a while...till march with the new Ghost Recon comes. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

MW2 will be PC for me.

In fact, ALL those games you've mentioned may be PC for me.

Comment

i cant wait for MC2 plus i will play on Console b/c of better matchmaking and PC servers ruined the first game with stupid mods that slowed you down and made the game horrible. Xbox 360 = Fair to all players and good matchmaking. PC = Idiot run servers with stupid mods to change the game to their liking. GARBAGE

Comment

Yeah, I enjoyed vanilla MW to begin with, a few tweaks helped though. I plan on getting It for the PC still, Forza is a must buy, pretty excited for that one.

Comment

Yeah there are some Great games coming up. I just moved and I'm waiting/fighting to get a High speed internet here where I'm at. I'm stuck with Dial up right now, as soon I can game online again I'll be hitting Xboxlive again. @Magnum I think Borderlands is looking pretty good, I hope its a good game, I have been considering getting it.
            DESODE
            Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

I got the RROD, waiting on the return.

Comment

I have Dirt2 off that list, amazing.
                |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect