Squad up for MW 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad up for MW 2

Was wondering if TG is going to make a squad for Modern warfare 2. And also is there going to be tournament base team. So we can get the group out there

Re: Squad up for MW 2

We tried with Cod4 lets see if we can get it working this go around!

Comment

We (5 of us) are moving to MW2 and have already pre-ordered. If you want to join up with some talented players that don't take it too seriously look me up.

Gamertag: PsychicWarzone

sigpic

Comment

yeah I am going to the midnight release at gamestop so I should have my game early in the morning

Comment

All we really need is a leader. Currently I am one of the Captains of the 21st and the Legion (guild) leader of the Elyos in Aion. Meaning I dont think I can lead another squad. However, I will help whomever chooses to lead with all I've learned 'the hard way'. I can help you get us into competitive play like Leagues and Ladders. Or i can help in other ways. The point is I would love to get a group of us as regular players but prefer to be a follower on this one (let someone else dot he work :) ). Please friend me on Xbox Live *NOTE: please put COD6 from TG in comments so I know to accept. Hopefully Latuis (best player from Cod4, xbox) will be in on this too. I normally play Xbox with 6 of my real life friends but couldn't get them to sign up here at TG so it never panned out for Cod4. Im really excited for MW2 been playing COD4 when not on MvC2 or Aion. You might catch me there although 1. im rusty and 2. only good players still play cod4 it seems as the competition seems alot higher.

Comment

4 days till Midnight opening!

Comment

ZOMG I CANT WAIT?!?! Did anyone get the hummer/nightvision/etc?

Comment

would you guys like to join a tourny for cod MW 2?

Comment

oh and if your not already pumped for this game heres a trailer for whats to come

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/la...-warfare/58640

Comment

Hey, im willing to start doing some private matches so we can do some kind of practice drills or just to improve skills. my gamertag is "Aprax", ill add u guys tonite so u can get my invite. Sadly im not good enough in the game to be able to run everybody and say what to do but im willing to learn and c what happens after that.

Hope to start something soon. Laters.

Comment

I don't do the "squad up" thing, IHS thing, or the training drill things... but I do organize games every Saturday at Noon Eastern on XBL... we play by TG standards, tactics and teamwork without taking the fun out of video games...

So if interested, join our party this SAT. for some MW2 gameplay testing... testing/playing for my SimHQ review.

Magnum SimHQ

Sat. Noon Eastern on XBL.
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I will try to be there Magnum. I suck using a controller but oh well.

Comment

If anyone ends up organizing something, let me know. I'd enjoy playing with a regular group.

Comment

yo i know this post is a lil late but i am lookin to squad up wit u guys
                            They run fast but i shoot fasterthey think fast but i think smater

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X