Saturday fun... Noon Eastern...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday fun... Noon Eastern...

Just FYI... most know already, but in case your new... a number of us get together on XBL every Sat. Noon Eastern for 3 to 4 hours of good, fun, tactical, professional, gameplay... sometimes it's races, (the last 2 weeks were FM3), sometimes classics, (like R6V2 and GRAW2), and some times the new releases... like this Sat. will be MP in CoD: MW2...

So be sure to add one of the names to your friends list, be on and you'll be invited into the party at Noon Eastern. We've been doing this for 2 or 3 years now... and works well.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Saturday fun... Noon Eastern...

MW2 looks like a good option for next Sat, he he.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

the first 3 months are always the best... most everyone is new, most everyone is playing the game...not exploiting it...yet.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Im on XBOXL all day since i work from my house, so im sure ill b on for saturday, my roommate and me will prob join the party so we can murk ppl in the face... the right way :D.

See u guys on XBOXL

Comment

These sessions are always a blast, so count me in for this Saturday.

Comment

Just FYI... I will create a party and invite those on my friends list that have the game running at Noon...

If we have 9 or less then our party will be able to join a ranked match on the same team... if we have more then 9 it will create a room, split the team and allow outsiders in... certain game modes, like Seek & Destroy only allow 6 vs. 6... so those Will be grayed out IF we have too many...

We can NOT host a private match and get rank and perks, so I really don't want to do that now... I more want to explore the game modes, the maps, and get some unlocks... so most likely we will do a open server, hopefully we can be all on one side.

See you tomorrow.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              Just FYI... I will create a party and invite those on my friends list that have the game running at Noon...

If we have 9 or less then our party will be able to join a ranked match on the same team... if we have more then 9 it will create a room, split the team and allow outsiders in... certain game modes, like Seek & Destroy only allow 6 vs. 6... so those Will be grayed out IF we have too many...

We can NOT host a private match and get rank and perks, so I really don't want to do that now... I more want to explore the game modes, the maps, and get some unlocks... so most likely we will do a open server, hopefully we can be all on one side.

See you tomorrow.
              Hey magnum, this is prob a stupid question but just to make sure, whats ur gamertag so we can murk some faces lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Aprax View Post
                Im on XBOXL all day since i work from my house
                LOL your 70 rank gave that away...

For some reason I was having problems staying connected to the party, had fun in the three games we played. We should play some private games then, it is really hard to get oriented and use good communication when all hell is breaking loose around you.

Comment

I just added ya magnum. If by chance I can get off of work on a saturday, Id love to join up with you guys. I dont have a ton of games but I do have a few.
                  Dizlor

Comment

It sure was a bit hectic at times, Turbo, but still a great afternoon of mayhem. I will give the developer credit and admit they've released an addictive shooter. It may never hold its own as a tactical shooter against the likes of Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six, but teamwork and basic tactics do go a long way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X