Kudos + Other Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos + Other Thoughts

I wanted to high five Lordmeatwad and the others who played with us the other night. We had some awesome matches. It's too bad the matchmaking system was being so difficult. I think with a solid, consistent group and a bit of practice we can really dominate. Also, upon reflecting on the matches, I have a few thoughts.

1. We need to be a little better about communication. We did pretty good a lot of the time. We just need to work on curbing whining. There were times I needed to call out an enemy moving towards a teammate but couldn't because people were yelling about their failures. I am guilty of this myself at times and will work on biting my lip.

2. If we can get a solid group we should definitely give some of the objective modes a try. A TG squad could mop up Domination, CTF, etc pretty easily.

3. Movement and positioning is key. It is important that we stay together while at the same time not clumping up so we don't all die to a noob tube or whatever. As I learned firsthand, people who wander out alone almost always get gunned down by some dude hiding under a rock. We don't always have to camp somewhere, but we should definitely try to move as a group (or a couple smaller groups) as much as possible. We seemed to do very well when we had the back of one another and communicated frequently.

That's all for now. If any of you would like to get in on the action just send a friend request to Cidpant. I try to get a full party together most nights. :)

Re: Kudos + Other Thoughts

I'm off all this week from work so would love to join you guys on at least one of those nights. I think mainly it might depend on which timezone everyone's in for me, as I'm in the UK and five hours ahead of even the East Coast US which can prove problematic but I'm sure we can work something out.

Like I said, I'm off all week and don't think a couple of 4-5am CoD sessions will do me any harm. :)
    No sig to see here...

Comment

Good Games over the weekend fellaz, I got to play with two groups of TGers this weekend(3 if you count Floody joining my friends from work and I). Can't wait to to do it again.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Quote of the night:

FYAH: "I'm down. Now this guy is going to grab my package."

FYAH (moments later): "...wait, that didn't sound right."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse