Bad Company 2 Sub-forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2 Sub-forum?

Are there any plans to create a BC2 sub-forum for the Xbox 360 area? I'm getting BC2 for 360 and I just thought it'd be good to have a place for the 360 players to meet and schedule games and stuff. Most of the BC2 sub-forum in the tactical area seems to be populated by PC-related questions and topics, so I thought a seperation would be nice.
    GEORGE CARLIN QUOTE OF THE MONTH: "The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment."

XBox LIVE GT: Wrath 228. Feel free to friend request, just let me know you're from TG.

Re: Bad Company 2 Sub-forum?

I'm not sure if there will be or not, but you could send this question to the site administrators? http://www.tacticalgamer.com/contact...dministration/

I would suggest using the current BC2 forum area. It's a mutliplatform game, but a lot of info will be shared around (Tactics etc). No reason why you can't have event threads there. Label it XBOX360 and PC users will ignore it.
    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...