Alan Wake is Coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake is Coming

Am I the only one here who excited for Alan Wake. I thought it had gone the way of Duke Nukem' for a while but now it's got a solid(-ish) release date of May 18th I'm totally looking forward to it.

Game looks insane graphically, techniqually and hopefully storywise, my mind will be blown.

Re: Alan Wake is Coming

No matter where I look, I cannot seem to figure out the story.
    From the trailer, I gather that its something to do with a manuscript and ghosts that don't like the light.
    Anyone care to shed some light on the specifics of the storyline?
    sigpic

Whatever Doesn't Kill You... Dies Horribly

Comment

Alan Wake, a bestselling writer, has not written anything in over two years. Now his wife, Alice, brings him to the idyllic small town of Bright Falls to recover his creative flow. When she vanishes without a trace, Wake finds himself trapped in a nightmare. Word by word, his latest work—a thriller he cannot even remember writing—is coming true before his eyes.
      Wikipedia to the rescue. Seems to be the same vibe as Stephen King and Lost.

Comment

On February 12, 2010, Microsoft announced the game would not be available on the Windows platform

Well, at least it sounds like it might just be interesting enough for me to go out of my way to play (with my old 360 being back home, and the only other one up here being at my aunt & uncles, it's a trek to actually play 360).

Hope the weird gameplay 'gimmick' of flashlights and light-traps isn't stupid.

Comment

Got a free copy with my new 360 actually. Will give some feedback once I get around to playing it.
          XBL Gamertag: TG Fitted

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X