Halo Reach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Reach

Guys, do you know anything about the new beta that is coming out in a couple of weeks?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Halo Reach

I know that you need to have a copy of ODST for it.
    |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

Ya... not going to spend my money on that though.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

You can always try your luck. Xplay has a beta sweepstakes you can sign up for. Tomorrow is the last day though, so do it while you can ;)

http://g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/61984...h-sweepstakes/

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I just pre ordered this game. Although I did not care for Halo 3 MP I'm getting Halo Reach because I have enjoyed the single player portion of all the previous Halo games.

For those that played the beta, what improvements have been made to MP?

Comment

For anyone thats interested, I created a TG-worthy map in Forge and it's been uploaded to fileshare. The map is called High Road. You can find it by searching for my gamertag: junglist440
            Features:
            -At least one of every weapon.
            -Almost every vehicle (no rocket warthogs, sorry. but there is a gauss warthog!)
            -Playable on every game mode except invasion and racing! (Invasion is massively expensive to build in forge)
            -HUGE map with some really fun tidbits.
            -Play on clifftops, in the coliseum, in the caves, on the ground and in the air.
            -Custom buildings, spawn points and battle layouts for a balanced game on all sides.

So I invite you guys yo give it a whirl and send me feedback!

Comment

I've been playing it for three days and so far I am not overwhelmed. Bungie/MS touted Reach as being the best and last Halo but I don't think it's any more than an expansion pack with better lighting. I haven't cared for the multiplayer aspect of Halo since 3 came out and Reach hasn't changed things.

Comment

Personally I like the multiplayer to Reach. Like I BFBC2 ruined most shooters for me but for some reason Halo has that fast paced action that always gets me hooked. As for campaign, Bungie brought that on too long after they made Halo 3 and thats when I gave up on it.
                XBL Gamertag: TG Fitted

Comment

I would enjoy reach if there was enough TG to make a team, I rarely play from lack of team work and the amount of idiots that frequent that game. I will be on BC2 tonight if I don't go pubbing in 2142. cya on the playing field

Comment

Shane have ou changed your Psych Profile that may be short term help. And I also currently play a lot of Reach and your welcome to join me once I add your GT.
                    XBL Gamertag: TG Fitted

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X