Looking for like minded TG'ers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for like minded TG'ers.

Hello everyone. I just signed up for Tactical Gamer about, oh..........5 minutes ago. XD. Anyways, I'm looking for any other Xbox 360 TG'ers. Most of my friends either don't have a 360 or aren't into the same games I enjoy. It would be nice to hook up with some other members and play over Xbox Live because I hate grouping with randoms; seeing as how most don't wear a mic or when they do, they tend to shout obscenities continuously. It's really annoying. So my gamertag is LadiesMan281. My games are: BF: BC 2, Borderlands, Fable 2, Forza 3, GTA 4 with both DLC's, Halo 3: ODST with both discs, and Left 4 Dead 2. I can't give out specific times when I'm online because of a job and school. And I'm in the U.S., Central time zone. See ya online!
    "A real man drinks strawberry flavored energy drinks out of a pink can..............with a straw."

Re: Looking for like minded TG'ers.

Hello Ladiesman. I have an Xbox360 and play on it and the PC. Quite a few of my friends are members of a site, http://www.battlestrats.com/ . There you will find MANY like minded players similar to TG. BattleStrats isn't a community site like TG. It is a site that revolves around sharing strategies and finding people to play FPS and RTS games. The majority of people are Xbox360 players. Right now, a ton of peeps on there are playing BF:BC2 and squading up. Good Luck.
    |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

Hey there, I used to be a big TG'er for BF2/2142 but this is really the first time I've even been to the site in some time.

I have the same issue though - I would love to have a solid squad to get better with on the 360. It's tough to improve when you're running around like a one man army.

You can find me with gamertag JackMac4.

I have both MW2 and BC2, but haven't had an opportunity to play either very much because I can't stand 13 year olds.
      |TG|JackMac4

Comment

My gamer tag is Cidpant. I'm online pretty frequently.

Comment

Ya, I am besiege82, and yes, that is my gamer tag... I am on frequently, and Cid can vouch for me. I have MW2, bf: 1943, L4D2, and many others, but not BC2...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

My gamertag is Zyratex UK. Usually online.
            sigpic

Comment

I will be adding the ones here that I have to add. Hope that's ok
              |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Add me, too: DedicatedListnr
                "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I'm also looking for a good crew to run with on xbox live. I mostly play COD MW2, Battlefield and Borderlands.

Gamer Tag: NYs FURY

Comment

I sent FRs to most people on this list. If I missed you feel free to send me a FR. Gamertag is Maxweii. I have MW2, BFBC2, RDR, NCAA 11, and Madden 11.

|TG-IrrP|MaxweII

Comment

Max, received FR and accepted. I also sent FRs out to everyone on this thread, except for Latina. I couldn't locate your gamer tag. Shoot me a FR when you get time. Hope we can get something going. Especially with Black Ops in a couple of months.

Comment

Rager87 is my gamertag, I play MW2 but mostly BC2

Comment

hey folks, enahsnostab is my GT, been playing alot of BC 2 and red dead. My PC dosnt have anything on it right now and have been super busy this summer so the 360 has kept me company. I am always on around 9:45 US central time, and usually play for a few hours. hope to see some of you on.

Comment

ill play bfbc2 and fable 2 but i add to delete my old profile sso some of my stuff is new on my harddrive
                            They run fast but i shoot fasterthey think fast but i think smater

Comment

My gamertag is maxbox99. Add me and send me a message if you want to play BC2 the way it's supposed to be played (With tactics and teamwork)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X