Indie Games: Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indie Games: Why?

I was on xbox tonight and found some very strange Indie Games that you can download. But as I sat reading the discriptions, I can't help wonder why Indie Games are made for the 360. They can be good and they can be very bad.

I would have to say that one of the weirdest games for the 360, let alone anything so far, is the game "Baby Maker Extreme" "Now featuring Avatars"... Games like this one just make me wonder why I even bother looking at games under this category. I just have no idea or understanding some of it.

An interesting Indie Game for the 360 is the controller message therapy game. You stick the controller on you back and then use a second controller to operate the first controller's motions.

Have any of you come across any other strange games that can compare to Baby Maker Extreme?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Indie Games: Why?

Yeah some of them are out there. I suppose that's the risk you run when you encourage anyone to make a game.

Some of those games are pretty fun though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X