Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Mission!

Hey guys, been a while :row__588:

Been looking at my achievement list, and I realized I only have one left for GRAW2! Was wondering if we could get a night of gaming going, playing some team mission, and see if I can't try and get this bugger.

I need to plant 10 demo charges in a game with at least 5 unique gamertags in the room. That's the final achievement I need to get 100%. It's not really anything I'm losing sleep over, just would be nice to see all those little achievement pictures lit up.

Now, to be clear, I just want to play the mode, not "boost" the achievement. If I get it, great! If I don't, maybe we'll end up having enough fun to do it again.

No date set, as I'd like to get some numbers first. But to get an idea of when I'll be available for this, I work nights (11pm - 7am, -5 GMT), Saturday - Wednesday, with Thursday and Friday night off.

So, any takers? C'mon TG, don't leave me hangin'! I miss this game terribly, and would love to play it again!
    -

Re: Team Mission!

I think we could put a crew together to help with this. I wasn't aware that the game kept achievements. Where do you check to see what achievements you have?
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

All Xbox 360 games keep achievements, but the progress can be found under the extras menu, iirc.
      -

Comment

Gamertag is Cyanide Skittle, add me along with a message telling me that ur from TG

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X