Michael Myers and Black ops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Myers and Black ops

I know Black Ops is coming out next month and people are eagerly waiting for it but MW2 in my mind still has a purpose. You guessed it, Michael Myers(or Boarder patrol and cops/robbers)! I usually have a bunch of friends sign onto XBL and get a few rounds of Michael myers going. If any of you guys are interested in organizing a few big games of Michael Myers, send me a PM and send me a friend request on XBL. My GT: Cyanide Skittle( it's also listed in my signature). Also, if you guys know anything about Black ops being Michael Myers friendly, that is if the game settings work the same way then let me know and hopefully I can organize MM games in Black ops as well :)

Can't wait to see you on the battlefield :D

Re: Michael Myers and Black ops

LoL... what are michael Myers matches?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Re: Michael Myers and Black ops

its basically hide and seek. One person has to run around and kill all the other players. once killed, you are out for the rest of the game, the person who is "IT" can only knife or use tomahawks to kill while the other players cant attack the "michael myers" guy. Once there is only one guy left alive other than michael myers, the other guy can attack michael myers with his knife or tomahawk. Pretty fun stuff :)

Comment

Havent played mm since rainbow six Vegas 2 add me user=gt

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...