WANTED: 25 MRE's.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: 25 MRE's.

I would also take just the outer bag if someone actually took the time to go through and save / clean them. I doubt I will find that many empty bags, but just in case.

I am looking for 25 MRE's for an overnight trip for a bunch of guys on the 5-6 of November. I see them on ebay, but I think the prices are inflated.

I live in the DFW area, and can drive a little to pick them up if I need to.

willing to pay a reasonable amount, or offer donation to non-profit receipt for tax purposes. Donation letter would be 350.00, though I have nowhere near that for actual purchase.

I guess this is a long shot, but it never hurts to ask... and this is the best place I know of to send out feelers.

Thanks again guys.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: WANTED: 25 MRE's.

Let me see what I can do. I might be able to get you 2 or 3 cases for free. No charge. No nothing. Just the knowledge that I hooked up a TG'er. :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
      Let me see what I can do. I might be able to get you 2 or 3 cases for free. No charge. No nothing. Just the knowledge that I hooked up a TG'er. :)
      NOW I know why the defense budget is so huge :)
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I actually just got a case off of the RSS I'm part of so I might be able to get'cha some.
        Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

AWESOME guys... plz let me know what I need to do to get these.... I need them in hand by next Friday, so I am willing to pay for quick shipping if I need to.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

yumm yumm MREs :P

Anyone got some british packs I can have lol :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I still have yet to get my hands on a MRE to try. :(

Anways, Dog have you tried ordering from online stores like The Ready Store - MRE Entree Variety Pack (Case of 72) - $215? I know this place is #1 on my list if I wanted to buy quite a bit.

What about army surplus stores in and around DFW? Don't they carry cases of MREs for sale?
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I am more interested in the military aspect of the MRE than the MRE itself. The packaging is important. Right now I am looking for a way to print MRE style labels on a bag if I cannot find military MRE's somewhere. the ready store's MRE is a plain package in a cardboard box... and the surplus store closest to me is too expensive.

Basically, I was hoping someone just had some laying around that were almost outdated or just not ever planning on using.... One of the guys going just got back from the sandbox, but I hate to ask him for a favor with a week of his yearlong tour ending.

Comment

Dredge, are you the new MRE dealer for TG?

Acreo, that link you posted is a case of entrees only. If you go that route you miss out on all the other goodies that come with the MREs :) Charms, little tiny bottles of Tobasco, drink mixes....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X