Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE FOR CHEAP: PS3 Guitar Hero Fully-Functioning Drum Kit and working Guitar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE FOR CHEAP: PS3 Guitar Hero Fully-Functioning Drum Kit and working Guitar

Anyone interested in picking up a PS3 Guitar Hero Drum Kit, working Guitar, and GH: World Tour and GH: Metallica for PS3, let me know.

Will let go for fairly cheap.

Inquire if interested.

Re: FOR SALE FOR CHEAP: PS3 Guitar Hero Fully-Functioning Drum Kit and working Guita

Let me know a price. Primarily I just need the guitar and games. My girlfriend will destroy me if I get another drum kit. :P

Comment

Re: FOR SALE FOR CHEAP: PS3 Guitar Hero Fully-Functioning Drum Kit and working Guita

Ok, man, I understand. I love the games, but I have done pretty much everything I can with them (Single Player-wise), and the equipment is taking up too much space in my man-cave! The Drum Kit works well (no problems whatsoever), the Mic works perfectly, and the 2 games are in perfect condition. However, I have 2 guitars, both broken somewhat in their own way...but still function-able. One guitar only strums down, and the other only strums up. We have been using one as the lead guitar and one as the bass, so it kind of works out fine. Anyways, that is the full disclosure. I am not looking to make much money off of this, and if you really don't want the drums, that's fine too, but it won't save you any money because I'm not pricing it differently with/without the drums. Let me know your thoughts and make me an offer. I'll let ya know if I need more or not... I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Comment

Don't worry about it bro. I completely appreciate your honesty, but the primary reason for the guitars would be the ability to strum up and down (since I only play on expert it is a requirement for a lot of the fast parts, especially on songs like One and Master of Puppets). At this time I'll have to pass with that knowledge in mind.

Thank you again for the full disclosure though. I hope you have luck in selling the equipment. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wafflebot View Post
          Don't worry about it bro. I completely appreciate your honesty, but the primary reason for the guitars would be the ability to strum up and down (since I only play on expert it is a requirement for a lot of the fast parts, especially on songs like One and Master of Puppets). At this time I'll have to pass with that knowledge in mind.

Thank you again for the full disclosure though. I hope you have luck in selling the equipment. :)
          No worries!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X