Used iPhone 3G - JAILBROKEN with Video Capability FOR SALE: $40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used iPhone 3G - JAILBROKEN with Video Capability FOR SALE: $40

If anyone wants to pick up a used iPhone 3G with Video Capability, let me know. $40 or best offer.

Re: Used iPhone 3G - JAILBROKEN with Video Capability FOR SALE: $40

nm
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Ok, sure. If you change your mind...it is in very good condition. Nothing wrong with it at all. Maybe a few minor scuff marks on the back...but that's it.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking

Apple may employ technical countermeasures to prevent jailbreaking or prevent jailbroken phones from functioning, but they will not be able to sue users who jailbreak.

Just be careful man

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking

Apple may employ technical countermeasures to prevent jailbreaking or prevent jailbroken phones from functioning, but they will not be able to sue users who jailbreak.

Just be careful man
          In the jailbreaking community, this is well known. The counter measures that Apple employs are just reconfiguring of the boot-rom in the device, essentially closing "gaps" from which jailbreakers enter the OS. As long as you don't update to what Apple is trying to make you have (and stay informed withing the jailbroken iPhone community), you'll have no problems. I have been using jailbroken devices for 2 years now...zero issues.

Comment

Comment

ill give you $20
              -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

im wondering if its still for sale. and this is the iphone right? not an itouch?
                :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                |
                |
                .\__\
                ...../

Comment

I will buy it for my daughter..let me know brutha..

Comment

Has this been sold yet?
                    |TG| Plude220

Comment

yeah... I got it... Thanks KJ... works great and looks amazing!
                      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X