ASUS MOBO and memory combo for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS MOBO and memory combo for sale

Board and memory are roughly 1 year old, board has tri-sli setup so dual cards run at x16 speed, accommodates all AM2/AM2+/AM3 CHIPS here is the link with the specs, board was $140 new

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-383-_-Product

memory is GSkill 4X 1 gig sticks with heatsinks

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231098

I have original box, manuals and everything for the MOBO. I recently upgraded to a new board and memory combo so this goes on the market here first, I also have a BFG tech 650w powersupply up for sale as well....make a nice upgrade or start to a new gaming rig. Everything is immaculate. I have the new stuff on order which should arrive next week, all items will be available then
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: ASUS MOBO and memory combo for sale

no one?....ok well it will be here until next weekend 12-3-10, then it's off to Ebay
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I may want it send me the price? I'm upgarding to a hex core so I havd everything else laying around right now waiting on the switch. I was looking at a barebones kit for $199 with everything too though so you may be overpriced for a cheap homeserver build I was planning

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X