X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard drive Enclosures, MP3 player, Networking equipment

Hi everyone.

Over the years i've been given/acquired various stuff i never used... ever. More pics available upon request. This stuff is all still sealed in the original shrink wrap.

Be advised - This will be my first go-round selling anything online, so forgive my 'green-ness' if i stumble with some online selling standard operating procedure. I plan on utilizing paypal for this.
    Also, i've had some of this stuff for a few years. It's very likely all out of any warranty it once had, and I can't warranty it myself!

Happy Holidays TG

*US only plz. Sry to our friends across the pond!

Networking stuff:

Notebook cards

1. Wireless G WPC54G -Free+ you pay shipping (not sure what it would cost for you). No other charge.

2. Wireless G WG111T - Free + you pay shipping.

3. Wireless G WPN511 - Free + you pay shipping.

4. Gigabit wired GA511 - Free _ you pay shipping.

Desktop/Other Networking

5. 10/100 PCI Ethernet Card LNE100TX - Free + you pay shipping.

6. Wall plugged Wireless Range Extender kit WGXB-102 - $6 + you pay shipping

7. Wall plugged Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter kit XAVB-101 - $8 + you pay shipping

Hard drive enclosures etc

8. SATA 2.5/3.5 Dock - NST-D100SU - $7 + you pay shipping.

9. SATA 3.5 USB Enclosure - NST-300S2-BK - $7 + you pay shipping.

10. SATA 3.5 USB Enclosure - NST-360S2i-WH - $7 + you pay shipping.

11. SATA 2.5 USB Enclosure NST-285S2-BK - $7 + you pay shipping

12. SATA 3.5 USB/eSATA Enclosure NST360SU-BK - $7 + you pay shipping.

Other

13. PSU 350w Antec - SP-350 - Free + you pay shipping.

14. Zune 8GB Green - $32 + you pay shipping.

Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Re: Hard drive Enclosures, MP3 player, Networking equipment

i WILL TAKE THE ZUNE AND #2 THE FREE NETGEAR usb DOGLE THINGY UP AT THE TOP..
    ALSO :
    #12: SATA 3.5 USB/eSATA Enclosure NST360SU-BK - $7 + you pay shipping
    10. SATA 3.5 USB Enclosure - NST-360S2i-WH - $7 + you pay shipping.

LET ME KNOW WHAT i OWE YOU SHIPS TO ZIP 76181 TO A P.O. BOX OR 76118 TO MY WORK..WHICHEVER S EASIEST FOR YOU ..

Comment

OK. Sending PM.
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Dang Birdie. I was slow, I been looking for a zune/ipod lol

I'm interested in #6 the Wall plugged Wireless Range Extender kit WGXB-102. I get paid this thursday and can pay for it then if it dosen't sell before. ZIP CODE: 61053, let me know what the final cost would be please :)

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Quick update.
          #2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 are being sold.

Comment

also the #14 too..right?

replied to your PM sir..!

Thanks!

Comment

yes 14 to0

Comment

I might be interested in the PSU. I have my brother-in-law's old Dell Dimension 4600 in my basement with a blown PSU I think. Just need to check with the PSU out of an old tower I have to make sure.

I also need to check the mobo in that old POS to make sure it has the proper connection.

My zip is 44708, how much would shipping be?

Comment

I used the USPS site, so, guessing, it would be like $15 or so.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X