Few Games For trade.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Games For trade.

Ive got a few games im willing to trade or sell.

What ive got:
    PC:
    Battlefield 1942 (Includs Box) plus the Road to rome expainsion

Call Of Duty (Includes Box) -Taken-

Sum Of All Fears (Includs Box)

Edit: (More Games i found around my house)

Freelancer (Includes Box)

Commandos 3 Destination Berlin

PS2:

Socom: US Navy Seals (This is one, not two)
    Conflict: Desert Storm (This is one, not two)

What i want in return:

Lets say 50 bucks for all the games and buyer pays for shiping, or, what i really need is a 50' Cat5 cable. Ill take offers too. A Sound card would be nice, ive got a SoundBlaster Live! 24-Bit, and im looking for a Audigy... Keep it Creative please... lol.

If you ask me thats a really good trade. All the games are almost as good as new, the Battlefield 1942 CD case is cracked(Cant tell, its the part that holds teh 2nd CD), but other than that the CD's(All of them) are in perfect condition. Ive had them for so long, and ill never play them again, so, if someone wants to pick them up, here you go.

Ill give you guys a few days to think about it, then its goin up on Ebay.

P.S. They are ready to be sent out, there sitting in a well protected box, ready to be shipped.

And i promise they'll be sent with no problems.
    Last edited by Black_V!per; 07-19-2005, 01:21 AM.
    Oyee

Re: Few Games For trade.

Sure... I can give ya that....

I have 2000' of CAT5 cable, and the ability to make as many cables out of that as you wish. Just tell me how many of what length and it's yours.

Comment

What would you like in return? Because i can get a Cat6 cable (50') from newegg for 8 bucks.

50 or so feet would be sufficient with a crossover configuration (RJ-45).

Cat6
      Oyee

Comment

Only 2 I'm interested in is BF: 1942 (& expansion) and Call of Duty.

The other PC games I've either never heard of, or not interested in, and I don't even have a PS2, so I can't make use of them, other than giving them to a friend etc.

I'll point out though, that the specific link you have there is for a cross-over cable, which is totally different than a normal cat5 cable. Newegg does have a normal 50' for 7.99 though (I just looked, and I'm pretty sure that's what it was).

I've personally never used Cat6 yet, and I'm even a network technician... but if they are selling it that cheap, you're (obviously) welcome to buy that as well. The cables I would be sending you would be CAT5e handmade by a network professional as opposed to factory made CAT6 that you would get there.

Comment

Originally posted by ImJustMito
          I've personally never used Cat6 yet, and I'm even a network technician... but if they are selling it that cheap, you're (obviously) welcome to buy that as well. The cables I would be sending you would be CAT5e handmade by a network professional as opposed to factory made CAT6 that you would get there.
          What's the difference between Cat5(e) and Cat6? Which would be better for a 50' crossover?
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well cat6 has less resistence and a longer range. I think (Dont quote me) that Cat5 has a 100 yard limit before the signal goes... And i belive Cat6 goes farther...

Its been a while, but theres only a few kinds of network cable, Cross-Over, Console, and roll over right? Wasnt the Console for Computer (Hyperterminal) to Network Router? Cross-Over normal and Roll-Over Computer to Computer? I may be wrong.

As for BF42+Ex+COD for a 8 dollar cable, maybe just COD... I didnt really like it, and i didnt pay for it, so im willing to let that one go real cheap.

I was hoping to get rid of all of them at the same time tho :(
            Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              What's the difference between Cat5(e) and Cat6? Which would be better for a 50' crossover?
              http://www.lanshack.com/cat5e-tutorial.asp

Difference is that basically CAT6 is so precise that it is very hard to handmake, and therefore not often used since there is not much that can take advantage of the performance benefits that it gives over Cat5e.

Comment

Oh, and the Cat5e length restriction is (and has been) 100 meters. Everything that I find in a quick search shows that Cat6 length restriction is the same. Biggest change however is that Cat5e is not as well sheilded etc, so when running close to power lines, flouresent lights, etc, Cat5e will stop functioning at a shorter range than Cat6

(i.e. if Cat5 would stop functioning around 130' while running next to and accross power lines etc, the Cat6 might not have problems up to 180' etc.)

(Note, this is just an example, sometimes you can run Cat5 and Cat6 over and next to power without problems, but it is never recomended due to interference).

Comment

Huh, now its starting to come back to me, i took a Cisco CCNA cource my freshman year in HS... I didnt pay much attention, i was in it for the games... But i did learn a little bit...

So whats goin on with the trade?
                  Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                    So whats goin on with the trade?
                    Good question... :)

Sounds fair to me as long as you're OK with it. Feel free to ask for more than 1 cable though, if you think you might need more in the future, say so, better to get it now while you can (but no, you can NOT have all 2000 feet :) )

P.S. Also note that I added some to my Cat5 vs Cat6 specs while you posted there Black Viper...

Comment

Originally posted by ImJustMito
                      http://www.lanshack.com/cat5e-tutorial.asp

Difference is that basically CAT6 is so precise that it is very hard to handmake, and therefore not often used since there is not much that can take advantage of the performance benefits that it gives over Cat5e.
                      Ah, I see. Thanks!
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Okay, COD for 50' of Cat5 cable with the possibility of more in the future(Not all of the 2000')

Darn, i was hoping i could run cable through the intire house... PM me with the details of how were going to get this sent, im calling it a night, so ill get you back tomorrow around 11est.
                        Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X