No announcement yet.

Giving away steam coupons

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away steam coupons

I have a few steam coupons that I do not intend to use, that I am willing to give away for free.

The Coupons include:
    25% off all Square Enix games or Edios Interactive game
    50% off Oddworld: Able's exodus
    50% off AIWar:Fleet Command
    50% off From Dust
    50% Back to the future the game

Please PM me with your steam name, if your interested.
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Giving away steam coupons

I have a coupon for 50% off any Valve game already released (i.e., you can't buy Dota 2 with it) and one for 50% off Worms: Ultimate Mayhem. Same as above; PM if you want it.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Re: Giving away steam coupons

I would be intrested in From Dust and Worms if no one has spoken for them. PM's incoming. Thanks

I would be interested in the square enix coupon. I also have 1 free copy of Frozen synapse to give away, as well as 2 33% off valve software coupons.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed