WTB nvidia 1GB card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB nvidia 1GB card

does anyone have an extra later model nvidia card with a minimum of 1GB ddr5 for a reasonable amount?

I have a 512mb radeon 4870 that I have loved for years, but I really need mercury playback support in Premiere, and must cross over. I am willing to trade my card (I still have the box and accessories.)

I would assume I need something 285 or better...

shoot me an email - bit2byte at gmail dot com.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: WTB nvidia 1GB card

ok... I just re-read my post, and it comes across like all I am willing to do is trade. lol.

what I mean is, if you need something decent to replace the one you would be selling me, I can send mine to you. I know many of you have backup machines that have leftovers from past upgrades, so pulling the video card would be easier if knowing there would be a replacement for it.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

Re: WTB nvidia 1GB card

thanks anyway. problem solved.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X