FS: Complete Gaming Rig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Complete Gaming Rig

I have a Dell Studio XPS 435T that I am in need of having sold.

I gutted the original case almost immediately, so there are not scratches or scuffs on it. - I will reassemble before shipping (it will ship in it's original box as well).

Core i7 960 3.2ghz
    12gig DDR3 1333
    DVD+-RW DL SATA
    Corsair F60 SATA 2 3GB/s SDD
    SoundBlaster SB1040 X-FI PCI-E 1x
    Fresh install of Windows 7 HP x64
    Microsoft Office 2007
    Dell multimedia keyboard (the one with the usb hub built in)
    It has built in video, but I can include an NVidia 250 GT oem card if you need it.

- Or - I can include a Radeon 4870 512 meg ddr5 card for 50.00 more. It will not fit in the 435T case, though, so you would need to supply that separately.

If you would like the rosewill case that everything is housed in now instead, I can swap that for 25.00.

I can also include a silverstone 700w modular power supply for 75.00

I am only asking 600 for the entire thing - without any additional stuff, 750 for the EVERYTHING - including shipping (which will run about 50 buck for size and weight)

I have found that I need more sata and usb than this motherboard will allow, so I am jumping up to SB 2600k with a z68 mobo and 24GB ram. - why go halfway, right?

shoot me an email at bit2byte at gmail dot com if interested.

I do not want to split it up, but I will sell the radeon, case, and power supply seperately.
    Radeon: 85.00
    case: 60.00
    power supply: 120.00

pictures of the radeon or the case can be emailed if you are interested.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: FS: Complete Gaming Rig

sold.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X