Wanted: Nforce2 Ultra chipset Mobo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Nforce2 Ultra chipset Mobo

Looking at bump upgrading my PC to a XP 3000+ 400FSB. Figured somebody on here might have a mobo from their upgrades to Athlon 64 systems.

Requirements:
    Socket A, 400FSB, AGP 8x, DDR400, IDE compatability (if it's an Nforce2 ultra mobo, it qualifies).

In case your wondering why the odd upgrade, my current mobo is DDR333 FSB333 AGP4x. I can upgrade every core part for $350,(to XP3000+, 6600GT, GB PC3200) but if I want to go any further than the XP core, I need to spend atleast another $300, which I don't have, but upgrading all my core parts and not being able to actually utalize them at full potential is rather pointless.

I suppose if somebody had an XP 3000+ to bundle with it I'd go for that too, but I'll settle for just the mobo if anybody has one.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Wanted: Nforce2 Ultra chipset Mobo

i have that but mine has the Barton 2500+in it...you can OC that thing all to hell and it stayes stable...it has factory fan unit that comes with boxed processor...

mine is the MSI board...has RAID and all that stuff on it..firewire, all kinds of stuff..

you interested?

Comment

Could you tell me exactly what board it is? (ie: the model)
      Not interested in the proc, as I'll just buy a 3000+ if it comes down to that.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

sorry for the delay..i will check it when i get home for the exact model number for you sir..! ok?

Comment

ehe, that's fine, I was out of town anyway. The model name is all I need, it'll be printed on your mobo manual (or the box, for that matter)

I would assume it's the K7N2 Delta2 line (they made 2 or 3 seperate ones)

I'm assuming that it was working when it was removed from your PC and has been mothballed since then?

Also, does it still have all the included extra stuff (the case plate, mounting screws and such)

Comment

yeah..i got all that stuff...it worked flawlessly for a couple months, but i am thinking it is an ASUS or Abit now..i just can't keep up wioth all the stuff i have had and been thru..ya know?

Comment

ehe, yeah, I know how that goes. Just lemme know what it is when you find out. I might be interested in the proc now as my sister informed me this morning that she wants me to build a PC for her, so I'll keep you posted.

Comment

hey Spyder..? i am gonna have to keep mine..my wife informed me that she wants "a computer for her to use"...

sorry man....i am poo-pooed on this deal..:(

Comment

eh, it happens. Good luck with that ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X