Crate 212

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate 212

this is a crate guitar amp. This is a 120watt amp that has been used maybe 12 times. it works great and sounds amazing. it has some effects

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...midlin/amp.jpg

this is what it looks like....its worth $400 but i dont use it at all ne more and would settle for 300 or even a good trade for something cool or somethings cool
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Crate 212

that would be a great little practice rig for me..i could leave it next to my recording rig and just transport my rack and leave my cabinets at the practice room..!

i wonder what i have to trade that you would be interested in?

i have tons of r/c plane crap, electric, nitro, and gas...many pounds of computer parts/pieces/whole...

what kind of "cool" stuff are you looking to trade for?

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
    this is a crate guitar amp. This is a 120watt amp that has been used maybe 12 times. it works great and sounds amazing. it has some effects

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...midlin/amp.jpg

this is what it looks like....its worth $400 but i dont use it at all ne more and would settle for 300 or even a good trade for something cool or somethings cool

Comment

try luggin this crap around! you will see why i want the little 212..!
      Attached Files

Comment

o i can understand...ive played it and never been over .25 on the volume...when i said 12 times i ment live never used it more then 12 times live..its been played.....im looking for maybe an xbox and some cash
        -Vulcan

Comment

my life would be worth little to nuthin' if i traded my kids xbox for guitar stuff! haahahaha

wish there was something else...plus i just thought about shipping..that amp probably weighs 40-50lbs..so shipping would not be at all cheap or easy...

oh well..

Comment

yah its a good heavy amp...sorry
            -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement