WTB Track IR 5!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Track IR 5!

As title says, looking to buy a Track IR 5!

Re: WTB Track IR 5!

Hello Scotty, here is a video about it and Arma2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXx3vMy_AQ&fmt=22

And here is where to buy it : http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

Comment

I got my IR tracker from amazon, 1 day shipping.

I was surprised by how light this thing was, maybe a couple ounces.. but after getting use to it and learning to press F12 when you shift in your chair... it is just awesome to have and convenient. Thumbs up for anyone who has 150$ to spend on themselves!

Comment

@Scotty, After you start to use the TrackIR, you will not have to use the in-game views of the numpad. You can now reassign them to the in-game Von channels for playing on Alpha Server. I found it easier to set the Numpad 5 key for my centering view control. Also, the Home key for pause and the End key for Precision. I also have mine set to smooth. Just to caution you, it is very sensitive to ambient light sources that might generate behind you. So, if it starts to jump all around and out of control, look for a light source behind you, sunlight, bright lamp, etc. It loves a dark room.

Comment

Sarge, I ordered my TrackIR 5 from amazon.com and even paid for one day shipping.

Ever since I unboxed it and started playing with it I recommend it hands down. Its an awesome additional feature and needs to become a stocking stuff/gift idea/something to treat yourself to. It was confusing at first until I realized f12 re centers it and find that I do this alot as I am constantly shifting and moving around. But in-game.. its just pure fun and should be a standard feature to anyone's gaming arsenal!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X